Latest Logo Designs

Here's the latest logo designs, you can navigate to see more with the link at the bottom of this page "Older posts":

Free Logo Design for - 10th September 2007

Today's free logo was a logo done for another blog I just started :-) on this blog I will share some tips & tricks that I've learned over the years, some of them might seem very basic but I will post some of the more interesting / not so known ones too as I go along, the first post I'm sure most of you already know it, but it would be cool if you can stop by there once in a while and say hello and maybe learn a few things along the way :-)... also I would appreciate leaving your comments if you would like to share a tip that I can post on there :-).


http://pcandwebtips.blogspot.com/






Keep the logo requests coming as always :)
I'm not going to count this one into the free logo counter because it was done for myself :-) but hey, I didn't charge myself for it, it was still free! LOL :-)

No comments: