Latest Logo Designs

Here's the latest logo designs, you can navigate to see more with the link at the bottom of this page "Older posts":

Apologies for lack of updates

Hello FreeLogo visitors :),

I apologize for the lack of updates and free logos being designed, I have been buried in other projects but please continue posting your project request, I will not do the backlog of logos as they might now be outdated request... so please comment on this post with your logo requirements and don't foget to post the link on your website / blog and I will do my best to do you logo in a timely manner.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Regards,

Franco

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hi Franco. This is a re-post as per your email.

I would appreciate a logo for my weblog, Henry the Adequate.

Henry is this superhero guy. He wears a mask, and underwear on the outside (boxers, naturally), and has a flamethrower embedded in his forearm (whichever one, I don't care). Some kind of heroic pose would be excellent. Also some heroic colours. Forgive me for being so vague, but my imagination is mostly in B&W.

Henry's tagline is "My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero." but if that's too long for a logo then "Henry the Adequate", or "Henry the Adequate, Superhero" would do just fine.

And thanks. You're providing a unique and valuable service at no charge, and I for one appreciate it to the fullest extent of my appreciativeness.

Mark A. Larsen said...

I would appreciate a logo for www.maxhunter.com. See the link at the bottom of the home page. This design will be completely redone to match any new logo.

Max Hunter is a marketing, sales and business guru.

Take a look at www.malarsen.com for a logo I like It has and M and X with a circle around it.

I like Blue Green and Red as Colors. I would like a logo separate from the name or at least incorporated with the Max Hunter Name.

Thanks for your help.