Latest Logo Designs

Here's the latest logo designs, you can navigate to see more with the link at the bottom of this page "Older posts":

Free Logo Design For 18 August 2007

Here is today's winner. Click for full size. Hope you like it :)




Keep The requests Coming :)

Thanks to logo design engine for purchasing advertising:


Free logo generator
for company logos.
Create free logo
with Free Logo Design Engine online logo maker

FREE LOGOS Counter: 165 ($16,500 worth of Logo designs for FREE!)

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I would like to have a logo for my eBay store and auctions.

I am in the process of changing my store name to Scho's Bookstore.

So I want the logo to represent that name. I prefer to have some sort of character logo, since I am one and Scho is my nickname!

Any further info you need just ask!

Thank YOU!

John said...

Franco, thanks for the offer of a free logo.

I would like one for my ezytodo.com site where I offer help to people for a variety of family-friendly activities.
Thanks
John Williams

david said...

cheap wow gold
cheap wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
UGG Ultra Tall
UGG nightfall