Latest Logo Designs

Here's the latest logo designs, you can navigate to see more with the link at the bottom of this page "Older posts":

Free Logo Design for 27-05-2007

Sorry for the delay folks, your free logo guy is keeping busy :) ... but please keep the request coming as I've noticed a decline in the number of requests...the more requests there are, the more I am inclined to sit down and do some free logos :) ... so please help me by mentioning this blog to people you know or any other way so we start getting more requests :)

All that being said, here is today's logo... I hope you like it.




Special thanks to Another sponsor FreeLogoServices.com provides Free Logos and Free Logo Design to Companies and Entrepreneur's.
Check out their Free Business Logos selection now!

Donations:
Although it's in no way obligatory, donations are very much appreciated whether is $5 or $100. Also, if you would like, I can make a post on the blog with your URL (for SEO) thanking you for your donations of $10 or more. To make a donations, use the "donation" button on the right, if you don't have a paypal account you can always email me for alternatives franco (at) media-discounters.com

Advertising Opportunities:

The Free Logo Blog gets over 7,500 Page views per month and advertisements get good click-throughs.
All advertising include a "thank you" note in a post on the blog for additional exposure and a hyperlink to your URL for SEO benefits.
Top banner: $100/month
Mid-Page banner spot $75/month
Side bar 125X125 banner $60/month
Text link in sidebar: $15/month


FREE LOGOS Counter:
160
($16,000 worth of Logo designs for FREE!)

5 comments:

Kylinsmom said...

Hello! Just stumbled upon your site, and you have a great idea going! I have added a text link at the top of my homepage for your website. If I get picked, I would love for a logo that reflects my website "Lille Punkin' Reviews". I deal with product reviews for children and baby products, so maybe a baby pumpkin, pumpkin in a diaper, something cute that combines families with pumpkins. Thanks so much for entering me!

My website address is www.lillepunkin.com

jann said...

hi - i am just starting the building of my site, which is why i was out searching for logo ideas... i have an idea of using a cartoon ant pushing an 'orbit' in front of him for a design - but i am really open to any of your creative ideas! dream away!!

www.entermyorbit.com

Library Lady said...

Franco, I have a logo from you and I love it. (In fact, it's the picture seen here!) I would really like to get it resized so that I could use it as a banner. Could you contact me and let me know if this is possible and what the cost would be? Thanks!

Dimension India said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
david said...

cheap wow gold
cheap wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
UGG Ultra Tall
UGG nightfall