Latest Logo Designs

Here's the latest logo designs, you can navigate to see more with the link at the bottom of this page "Older posts":

Logos for 09-05-2006

Here are today's logo. Don't for get to click on them to get the full size.
If you post your request, do check every day but please have patience, I do them in the order I receive them but don't always have time to do some everyday, so a couple day might lapse before I do any, then might do a few in a day, it all depends how busy I am that day.

6 comments:

The Watcher said...

Ye friggin' rock, Franco! I've had several of me crew comment on how good th'logo looks an' expressin' an interest themselves!

Paul said...

Hi, I would like a logo too, please. I'm a writer, so anything with that look would be appreciated. If you could use the color scheme from my blog (pbjohnson79.blogspot.com -- mainly blues, gray, and white) that would be good, too. Thanks

brandxhosting said...

I would like a logo for my hosting company. I could give you a free year of hosting in exchange for a logo. Let me know. My email is sales@brandxhosting.com

Rae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rae said...

oops mistyped all over that comment.

I would liek a logo and willing to let you have full rein and design a logo for the new blog I am starting up at http://boneof.blogspot.com

Initial image in mind was of someone getting whacked up side of head with a bone but willing to let you do as fell lead with it. I like slate and bluey greys with a splash of color here and there.

thanks

Rae

david said...

cheap wow gold
cheap wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
UGG Ultra Tall
UGG nightfall